BY MR. CLEAN

Ricky M.
Chattanooga
Great scent, but greater cleaning as only Mr Clean can! For what you could spend for cleaning products, we go for Mr Clean
Thalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Great product! Does its job well and smells awesome too! I would definitely recommend for all your multi cleaning purposes.
Felicia M.
Eden
The smell alone is enough to reel me in!! It also is a very good deep cleaner. I also use on my floors, and in the bathroom
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Smells amazing great price. We use this when mopping our bathrooms and walk in room. Cleans well and leaves a fresh scent.
Kay H.
Auburn,WA
Love the strong lemon smell. This is one of my favorites. The price ia right and is a trusted brand. I use this regularly.
Tabi G.
Corpus Christi, TX
the smell is so nice it gives your house that really fresh clean scent. it cleans very well too it makes surfaces so shiny
Rachel T.
Such a clean scent! Not to overpowering and works well! I would recommend if you are looking for an antibacterial cleaner
Maddy A.
Monroeville, AL
Smells great and gets the job done. Definitely the best bang for your buck. 10/10 would recommend if your as messy as me
cassandra r.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this. After I clean my house with this I get a smell of freshness. This products works great on floor
kelly m.
I like the lemon scent for use in my kitchen. I buy this in bulk and refill my old spray bottles which helps save money.