BY MR. CLEAN

Amanda C.
Florence, MS
I used Mr. Clean to mop my floors to keep them looking clean and they always have a fresh smell when I get done mopping them
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I love mopping my floors with the mr clean multi purpose cleaner not only does it clean the floor well but it smells so good
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Have used Mr Clean in our household since I was a kid, always does the job without disappointment, and doesn’t break the bank
Feddra S.
I like to mop the floors every other day, and this product help me to maintain the house clean. It doesn't have strong smell.
Sophy T.
Bronx , NY
My favorite ever Mr. Clean, the red one for me is the best, I have a couple years using this product and I highly recommend.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I've actually used this on everything including my tile. I am not a huge fan of the smell but can get over that. Good price.
Jamie B.
Syracuse
Leaves the counters or whatever I am cleaning smelling good and sparkly clean. Been using this product since having my kids.
Toni G.
Schenectady, NY
Works great on floors! That's the only thing I've used it on so far but I would think it would work great in the kitchen too.
Jodi H.
Livonia, MI
Me Clean has always been one of my go to a for cleaning my home. Once they came out with a citrus scent, I knew I’d be hooked
Andrea V.
Victorville
I live using Mr. Clean. This is one of the products you find always in my home. It cleans well. And has a long lasting scent.