BY MR. CLEAN

Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Have used Mr Clean in our household since I was a kid, always does the job without disappointment, and doesn’t break the bank
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I love this! I use it to clean every mess I clumsily make. It cleans all stains and leaves my home smelling clean and great.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
Me Clean does the job well. I love the smell and how effective this product is. I buy this at Walmart or my local Supermarket
Toni G.
Schenectady, NY
Works great on floors! That's the only thing I've used it on so far but I would think it would work great in the kitchen too.
Haley s.
Salem, OR
I really enjoy the smell of lemon and it reminds me of clean, fresh homes. This is a good cleaner for a pretty decent price.
Sophy T.
Bronx , NY
My favorite ever Mr. Clean, the red one for me is the best, I have a couple years using this product and I highly recommend.
Danielle T.
Nashville
This cleaner I use on my bathroom. It makes the whole bathroom smell fresh. Takes care of the shower scum really well!
Kimberly F.
Los angeles , CA
I really like the smell of this procut and I mostly use it to mope my floors and it makes my whole house smell like citrus
Makayla G.
Sanger, CA
I mop my floors with this and it smells AMAZING!!!!! I can't stand certain cleaning supply scents but this one, I love it!
Anel R.
HOUSTON, TX
I use Mr clean antibacterial for my tile floors, it cleans great and smells so fresh. It let a good smell on all my house.