BY MR. CLEAN

Katlynn W.
Coraopolis
I love me clean it seems so good! Easy to use and I feel like it gets the job done! And comes off pretty easy with the kitchen!!!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Love Mr. Clean. He's exactly as stated; clean. I love anything antibacterial. This one smells good also. Kinda expensive though.
Christina v.
JEROME, ID
Great smell. Works great for all messes around the house. No greasy residue. Works great on floors and counter tops in my kitchen
Krystin w.
Scranton, PA
This product smells amazing. It leaves that just clean scent and is perfect for our hardwood floors. I love cleaning with this!!
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
I use this for everything ! Floors, counter tops, bathrooms . I usually put it in a spray bottle and I have mixed it with water .
Katie N.
Great cleaner to pour in a bucket and mop the floors. It has a subtle smell, which is a bonus. It does its job so I recommend it.
Lisa
Love! I love the smell too! Makes me think of summer!! I love cleaning with this brand! My house feels looks and smells clean.
Kayla C.
Richmond, KY
I use this for my linoleum floors I love it ! Smells and works great and doesn't look like film is over your floor when it drys
Rubi H.
My ultimate favorite multi purpose cleaner. I love the fact that it’s an antibacterial and the smell is also my favorite
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I like Mr. Clean products. I use it on my floors. I love the scent. Just wished the smell would last longer. The price is good.