BY MR. CLEAN

Christina v.
JEROME, ID
Great smell. Works great for all messes around the house. No greasy residue. Works great on floors and counter tops in my kitchen
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
I use this for everything ! Floors, counter tops, bathrooms . I usually put it in a spray bottle and I have mixed it with water .
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
This is my go to all purpose cleaner for mopping. Leaves my floors streak free and looking bright. Smell is very refreshing too.
Felicia J.
United States
I love this product it leaves a lemon scent in my house that everybody loves when I clean so they can smell the lemon I my house
Sabrina F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product to use for household cleaning. Gets the job done and doesn't have too much of a harsh smell. I like it !
Amanda H.
Kalama
I love the scent of this cleaner but my only suggestion is try to make the smell last longer. It is a good product for the price.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong with good ole' mr. Clean - it's a true classic for a reason. I love the way my house smells after I use this.
Xiomara M.
I love the smell of Mr Clean, i use it to clean everything in the house. I clean my floors and washroom with this and it’s magic
Krystin w.
Scranton, PA
This product smells amazing. It leaves that just clean scent and is perfect for our hardwood floors. I love cleaning with this!!
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Smells fresh and citrusy. I like that it’s antibacterial. It’s affordable and I always buy it to clean. I recommend this product.