BY MR. CLEAN

Rose P.
I use this for cleaning up messes in my toddlers room. It doesn't have a heavy smell to it but it's very powerful removing stains.
Jazmene S.
I love the fresh smell it leaves lingering in the air . I love the spray . It cleans the floors. Tables etc and it gunna be quick đź–‹
Olga D.
Hemet, CA
I love this scent and it's my husband go to floor cleaner when he is in the mood of mopping. When we run out we always re purchace.
Jennifer S.
Semmes, AL
I use this for everything ! Floors, counter tops, bathrooms . I usually put it in a spray bottle and I have mixed it with water .
Tatiana M.
bridgeport, CT
Use this at work all the time! My boss showed me this product and I put it in the mop water every Friday when it's time to clean
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
This is what I buy and mix half and half with hot water. Then I put in sprayer to spray my floors. I use my swiffer to mop it up.
Alexandra V.
Lawrence , MA
Es muy bueno con acompañante de tu limpieza. Alcanza esos lugares difíciles de limpiar y es 100% recomendable lo recomiendo mucho
TyShianne J.
Dayton, OH
This Mr. Clean product is excellent. It cleans tough spots and has an amazing smell. I use this to clean my bathroom and kitchen.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong with good ole' mr. Clean - it's a true classic for a reason. I love the way my house smells after I use this.
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
This is my go to all purpose cleaner for mopping. Leaves my floors streak free and looking bright. Smell is very refreshing too.