BY MR. CLEAN

Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
I use this for my kitchen and bathroom floors. I also use it to clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces. The scent isn't overpowering.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Brittany E.
Gadsden, AL
You can never go wrong with Mr. Clean. This stuff leaves your house smelling amazing and every thing is super clean after using it.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I love the smell of this cleaner. It cleans really well and is not too expensive. I use it on my kitchen floor and in the bathroom.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
My favorite bathroom and floor cleaner out there. Its antibacterial which is awesome and makes everything amell so clean and fresh
Amek A.
Atascadero, CA
Love the citrus smell of summer Mr clean not too strong it's just perfect gives my house a nice clean smell which is what I love!!!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved be the scent it makes everyday cleaning more enjoyable to me the scent it’s like happiness and cleanliness at the same time
Susan S.
Berea, KY
I'm a big fan of mr. Clean lemon scent. I love the way it makes my kitchen smell after cleaning. It does not leave a soapy residue
Jazmene S.
I love the fresh smell it leaves lingering in the air . I love the spray . It cleans the floors. Tables etc and it gunna be quick 🖋
Miranda N.
Curwensville
I love this scent, it smells like lemons. When I was younger my parents always said lemon scent just makes your home smell cleaner