BY MR. CLEAN

Jake B.
I use it to clean the counter tops. I use it when i mop the floor. It also works great when cleaning the cabinets. Don't use it on Windows.
Polly J.
Columbia, SC
I have used Mr clean for many many years. You can not go wrong with any of the Mr clean products. Cleans, freshens, whatever your cleaning.
Josie_Cornelio C.
Tyler
I use this everywhere in my house to clean!! Love the smell of the citrus lemon smell!! Not to mention how good it works on all surfaces!!
bianca M.
I use this to clean my floors and sometime my walls and cabinets it leaves a nice clean Citrus smell that make your home deep super clean.
Bethany P.
Cartersville, GA
I love using this product because 1. It gets my dishes sparkling clean 2. Antibacterial 3. It keeps my hands soft and they don't dry out!
Melody L.
Niles, MI
Love Mr Clean leaves my house smelling clean. It gets stains off and it has a nice scent. The price is perfect and its only product I use
Jamie G.
Corona
Fresh, clean scent. Doesn’t leave the floors sticky after use. Price is affordable. Purchased at grocery store and Target/Walmart stores.
Tesia C.
Love the smell and always seems to get the job done. Pros it smells great. And there is no cons. I would recommend this. Smell wonderful
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
This was a Good product. Got the job done and smelled great. It was a bit strong smelling but thankfully it was citrus and I enjoy that.
Natalie R.
Richfield, WI
I am such a Germa-phobe I use this on everything. From the kitchen to the bathroom, this works well for general cleaning of all surfaceS