BY MR. CLEAN

Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I love the scent, I use the often with my cleaning supplies. If I cabtvget this kind I will do the other ones but this us BT dar my favorite
Grace T.
Handed down from generation to generation to generation to generation will always be in my house it's the best stuff on earth and mrclean!!!!
bianca M.
I use this to clean my floors and sometime my walls and cabinets it leaves a nice clean Citrus smell that make your home deep super clean.
Josie_Cornelio C.
Tyler
I use this everywhere in my house to clean!! Love the smell of the citrus lemon smell!! Not to mention how good it works on all surfaces!!
Miriam D.
Riverside
Smells amazing and works amazing you can never go wrong with this product at all or ever it smells so good it makes me always want to clean
Fernanda M.
Pearland, TX
This is the best product cleaner ever. It leaves your house smelling so fresh and clean. Plus, it desinfects and kills bacteria. Love it!!
Gertrude M.
Albert Lea, MN
Mr clean is a good and trusted product and smells great,There's a lot of different kinds you can use. The antibacterial is a great product.
Krystin A.
Eastaboga, AL
A must have to sanitize and deodorize even the toughest jobs. I use this to clean the inside of my trash cans out and it's never failed me.
Jake B.
I use it to clean the counter tops. I use it when i mop the floor. It also works great when cleaning the cabinets. Don't use it on Windows.
Susan B.
Forked River, NJ
Mr Clean smells great. It works well. It has a lot of harmful ingredients. Definitely not recommend for homes with pets od small children.