BY MR. CLEAN

Shannon S.
This is my favorite cleaner. It smells way better than Pine Sol & I have animals so the antibacterial agent cleans away all germs in one swipe.
Michelle L.
Imlay city
Really nice to use. I get a nice clean house, that smells nice too. My husband and I can't do the perfumy cleaners but we like the citrus one.
Anika B.
I love this stuff, cleans well and had a wonderful scent. Use regularly and will continue to repurchase. Definitely recommend. Good price too.
Nadifa m.
Sioux Falls
Mr. Clean always helps my family and I keep our house clean. The product also smells very good too. We use it to clean almost everything.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
This is a second choice product when i mop the floors in my home ...the strong smell is something i don't like but at least its a citrus smell
Autumn F.
Hillsboro, OH
Great cleaner! Makes my floors look amazing! But like all the Mr Clean floor cleaners, it doesn't leave that amazing scent to linger with you.
Bayley F.
San Mateo, CA
Used this product cleaning my kitchen prior to a move out, the scent was gentle the cleaner was powerful and the kitchen looked like new again.
Zuri R.
Mrclean is very nice to disinfect and get tough jobs done. I live the oroduct when i have to decrease my kitchen leaving a lemonky fresh scent.
charlotte m.
united states
This cleaner works great and smells good. It is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to others. I love the one that is fused with Gain.
Vera P.
Columbus, GA
I use Mr. Clean Summer Citrus cleaner for my household cleaning needs. It cleans very well and has a very good scent. I would recommend this.