BY MR. CLEAN

Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love the Mr Clean citrus is smells wonderful, it doesn't such a great job getting your counters and cabinets clean. I would recommend it to anyone
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried it this product and I would like to try it in my influence box and I will post it up and Instagram until family and friends about it
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
I love Mr Clean products! My favorite is the citrus scent. Not only is it tough on grease and grime, it leaves my home smelling wonderfully clean!
Laura R.
North Palm Beach
What I love about the new Mr Clean packaging is the auto-stop dosing cap that makes it very simple to add/dilute the cleaner in a bucket of water.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Mr. clean definitely stands up to its reputation it cleans well always has and I sent and disinfects it's very affordable and the scent is amazing
Adrian V.
Mesa, AZ
Good product also does the job for messy floors and walls or for whatever I need to clean. Recommend to get it. Can't go wrong with the bald guy!!
Alyssa C.
Absolutely love mr clean anything! It works wonders! Can clean any surface and you'll be happy with the results! Better than most cleaning supplies
Angela S.
Sanford
I use this on everything! It disinfects, smells great and is very economical. It doesn’t leave a film on things and can be used on your floors too
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this for a little bit of everything, mopping, counters, bathrooms, from the walls to the floor! it clean it all and smells amazing afterwards
Robyn G.
Knoxville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Have been using this product for years. Cleans my floors through out my house and makes the house smell great. Great value and great lemon scent.