BY MR. CLEAN

Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
Mr. Clean products are wonderful. We use this one to clean floors. It does make floors sticky, but my husband always goes back over with a warm mop.
Mary Ellen S.
Garfield, NJ
I love Mr. Clean and the way is smells. I have been using it for years. It is not streaky and doesn't demand additional rinsing. Makes my job easier.
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried it this product and I would like to try it in my influence box and I will post it up and Instagram until family and friends about it
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this for a little bit of everything, mopping, counters, bathrooms, from the walls to the floor! it clean it all and smells amazing afterwards
Angela S.
Sanford
I use this on everything! It disinfects, smells great and is very economical. It doesn’t leave a film on things and can be used on your floors too
Adrian V.
Mesa, AZ
Good product also does the job for messy floors and walls or for whatever I need to clean. Recommend to get it. Can't go wrong with the bald guy!!
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Mr. clean definitely stands up to its reputation it cleans well always has and I sent and disinfects it's very affordable and the scent is amazing
Alyssa C.
Absolutely love mr clean anything! It works wonders! Can clean any surface and you'll be happy with the results! Better than most cleaning supplies
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
I love Mr Clean products! My favorite is the citrus scent. Not only is it tough on grease and grime, it leaves my home smelling wonderfully clean!
Laura R.
North Palm Beach
What I love about the new Mr Clean packaging is the auto-stop dosing cap that makes it very simple to add/dilute the cleaner in a bucket of water.