BY MR. CLEAN

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Is it for t he floors, toilet bowls or counters i use this. it is also an anti bacterial agent which i love my cleaning agents to have. its affordable as well
Jessica S.
Love using me for the toilets and mopping the bathroom sink kitchen floors the smell is so wonderful and I really feel like everything is sparkling clean again
Smells great and it does a good job for cleaning. Been using it for the longest time and don't think I've ever switched to a different brand. I love Mr Clean!
Sandy R.
Knoxville, TN
This is my go to cleanser for my laminate floors. It cleans well and leaves things smelling fresh and clean, even the cat’s room (a.k.a. The litterbox room).
Brittni B.
Paso Robles, CA
Once of my absolute favorites! I love the smell and it cleans SO WELL. Doesn't leave film or residue! My whole house smells like a clean lemon when I'm done!
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
This makes mopping barable! I love a clean smelling room and this formula is antibacterial! Amazing I need to go buy another two for other uses in the house.
Jennifer B.
This has been my go to cleaner for many things around the house. Love how it’s antibacterial and creates a great citrus scent for when you’re done cleaning.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
This always smells so fresh and can clean really anything. I put it in my garbage cans from my kitchen after removing smelly bags to disinfect and deodorize.
Melissa F.
San Antonio, TX
I grew up with this product and it is amazing. It's just over priced for how much product your getting. They need to give more product for it to be worth it.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this often and buy it whenever I can and hate to run out. You can mix with water for as strong or weak as you would like your cleaning solution to be.