BY MR. CLEAN

Dayana O.
Long Beach
I love all this brands products. I use this with water to clean my kitchen and floors. I love the smell it leaves behind. I also use it to mop my floors. A little goes a long way. I recomend this product.
Becky S.
Elyria
This stuff smells great! A little goes a long way and it's so versatile. I genuinely enjoy cleaning with this product! I use it for cleaning kitchen, bath, outdoor furniture, toys. It's wonderful!
Carrie K.
I love these product makes my house feel and smell so clean and I don’t have to worry about bacteria it kills that bad stuff while cleaning and it’s great price with amazing scents to choose from
marie m.
Statesville, NC
Me being a pregnant woman I love cleaning my house and this right here omg smells amazing and does a wonderful job I use the magic erasers with it clean my floors and counters with it everything
Liza C.
Yonkers, NY
Smells amazing and most important does the job. After cleaning you can still smell the scent until the next day. Leaving your house clean and spotless. I have two dogs so this definitely works.
Jessica C.
San Diego
Este producto en lo personal a mi me gusta mucho yo lo uso todos los dias para mis pisos los deja limpios su olor me gusta mucho se queda todo el dia el aroma me encanta si lo recomiendo mucho
Davinity R.
This product smells nice and cleans very well. I don’t buy it anymore though because I’m trying to use less chemicals in my cleaning products. I don’t feel comfortable using this around my toddler.
ashlee w.
This may sound strange, but the buying this product always makes me want to clean! I love that the scent motivates me to get what I need down around the house. I use it on my floors and counters, and also when deep cleaning my fridge. Everything smells wonderful and my kitchen is squeaky clean. Highly recommend and will purchase again.
Megan K.
Greenville , TX
I love this cleaner. Every time I clean my house with this my house smells lemony fresh and it smells so clean. I'm amazed at how easily it removes messes and how long the actual bottle lasts me. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive cleaner that does the job and leaves everything smelling and looking great!
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
Clean begins with Mr. Clean...  Excellent Excellent is what I say.  Not only does it smell terrific but it cleans so well.  I utilize for so much in my home and my family loves the smell when they walk into our home and I just finished cleaning.  The price is reasonable and well worth every penny you spend.