BY MR. CLEAN

Christi P.
Prairieville, LA
I can't believe how powerful this liquid cleaner is. I have white tile floors and the Mr.Clean Citrus Lemon cleaner whitens the floor right back! I had years of caked-up dirt on certain areas of my floor because nothing I used was removing the dirt/stains. Nothing. I bought Mr. Clean because it was on sale. Who knew this non-discreet product would work so well! I had always seen the Mr. Clean commercials but it still didn't phase me, until I actually used it! This is what I'm buying from now on.
Yvonne B.
Brodhead, WI
Mr Clean is a trusted brand of clean in my home. I use it to disinfect counters and sinks to cleaning floors and walls. Leaves my home smelling fresh and clean.
Misty O.
Bedford, PA
Mr. Clean is one of my favorites. It's smells so fresh and amazing when using it to clean I love how the scent just fill my home while making it nice and clean.
Kristy B.
I use this on my kitchen floor. It strips all the dirt from the crevices and leaves the room smelling citrus fresh. Being antibacterial is a plus having 2 dogs.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
I live the smell of this. A little goes a long way and it keeps your house looking and smelling good. You can trust that it will kill the bacteria in your home.
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
This is the most pleasent aroma for mop and clean all the items at home... It let everything smelling so good with the sensation of clean to the high potency...
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
I love when my kitchen smells like citrus, all i have to do is mix it with some hot water and get to scrubbing the white floors . leaves them smelling delicious
Heidi L.
Crellin
Love this product use it in the summer time gives your house that fresh smell cleans surfaces great doesn't take much in a bucket of hot water love this product
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Alishia V.
Endicott, NY
Love having a lemon smell in my home while I clean. Mr. Clean cleans my kitchen and floors better the, other cleaners. I love the Eraser pad for cleaning too.