BY MR. CLEAN

Tracy S.
This is the only cleaner I will use. It has a clean, fresh lemony smell and cleans everything very well. This is a great value. I bought it for under $4. And the bottle lasts a long time.
SheShall R.
Dallas, TX
I use this for everything around the house, this product doesn't disappoint! The smell of a fresh house is always great and this product provides! I bought this product at walmart of course!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Me clean multi purpose cleaner is perfect for the house you can clean anything & still have the whole house smelling great with out needing air fresheners
Anaisa C.
Me encanta todo el aroma de productos cítricos. este también. Me gusta este producto limpiaar pisos y cuartos de baño y superficies de la cocina. Siento que limpia y desinfecta dejando todo limpio. Tiene un buen precio, buena cantidad y múltiples usos. Se lo recomiendo, y lo compraría de nuevo.
ayanna m.
Love these mutli purpose cleaner u can pretty much use for all your cleaning needs I recommend this one to all cleaning freaks
Kelli H.
Williamsville, NY
I love when my kitchen smells like citrus, all i have to do is mix it with some hot water and get to scrubbing the white floors . leaves them smelling delicious
Stephanie C.
West Park , FL
This is the most pleasent aroma for mop and clean all the items at home... It let everything smelling so good with the sensation of clean to the high potency...
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
I live the smell of this. A little goes a long way and it keeps your house looking and smelling good. You can trust that it will kill the bacteria in your home.
Misty O.
Bedford, PA
Mr. Clean is one of my favorites. It's smells so fresh and amazing when using it to clean I love how the scent just fill my home while making it nice and clean.
Christi P.
Prairieville, LA
I can't believe how powerful this liquid cleaner is. I have white tile floors and the Mr.Clean Citrus Lemon cleaner whitens the floor right back! I had years of caked-up dirt on certain areas of my floor because nothing I used was removing the dirt/stains. Nothing. I bought Mr. Clean because it was on sale. Who knew this non-discreet product would work so well! I had always seen the Mr. Clean commercials but it still didn't phase me, until I actually used it! This is what I'm buying from now on.