BY MR. CLEAN

Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
My to go cleaning product, cleans everything up and on top of that smells great! Its multipurpose so i could use in bathroom and rest of the house! I get mine at walmart for a great price!
Christina D.
Rock Tavern, NY
I always use Mr.Clean Summer Citrus cleaner when cleaning my house. The smell of this product makes my house smell so fresh and clean and this product works so well. My counters are always sparkling after I use this product. I will keep on buying this prouct.
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
We use this stuff to clean just about everything in our home. It has a fresh, clean smell. Add a capful to some hot water and you're good to go. We use it to moo our floors, clean our bathroom, and disinfect the kitchen counters. Seriously multipurpose.
Melissa W.
Smyrna, TN
Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Cleaner leaves the house smelling amazing. It works great for cutting through the grime and helps get rid of the nasty germs! Great value with a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this to everyone! Love my Mr. Clean!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
You can't beat this stuff! The smell is amazing and I absolutely love cleaning with it. My house smells so good after I use it! I feel like it cleans very well. I definitely recommend this if you haven't already tried it!
Michele P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this cleaner because you can use it on everything, from your stove top to your floor even your bathroom. The scent is like walking into a brand new home! It is not over powering just like you know everything is fresh and clean so you can relax. ..
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
I use this to clean bathrooms or floors. It does a pretty good job keeping it nice and clean. Dirt and grime build-up and it completely takes it away. I usually don't buy Mr. Clean because generic works great to. So it's just up to your preference.
Alice T.
Oswego, IL
I've been using this for years now to clean my dishes and it always gets the job done. Free of harsh dyes or chemicals and it smells like refreshing citrus! Would definitely buy again!
Tzigane M.
Washington, IL
I love the scent of the product and how it makes my house smell clean. It does a pretty good job on everyday cleaning but I have found that on the tougher jobs it doesn't work as well
amber m.
taylor, MI
This cleaner really comes in handy with having a puppy who likes to leave little "presents" on the floor I love that it's antibacterial and the lemony fresh scent is a real plus as well . it also comes in handy when I need to clean out my washing machine