BY MR. CLEAN

Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
Me clean me clean me clean! The name says it all! Me clean Kim's germs and also refreshes the room with a crisp clean smell! It also allows me to have a clean floor! In love
Mekenzi F.
Olathe, KS
living with multiple people (most college aged guys) there is a lot of dirty to clean up. This has been a life savor! It's pretty cheap and easy to find at most stores. I would definitely recommend it.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really enjoy the scent of this Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Scent Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner. It smells nice and fresh and leaves my floors and cabinets squeaky clean.
Jaden C.
I use this mostly because it leaves what I clean smelling very clean and sanitized. I believe there are better options out there but this product has a very reasonable price so I always grab this when I make a trip to Walmart.
Robert K.
The Mr Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner works very well on everything in the house. I mainly use it in kitchen, around the sink , the stove, which remove grease stains very well. The citrus scent bring a nice smell to the kitchen.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
this is a great smelling anti bacterial multi purpose cleaner. works well on floors and all surfaces. been buying it for years. great value for money especially when its on sale.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
I bought this the first time because they were out of what i normally buy and i was happy with it. It was not too oily and it made my house smell amazing. I even put some in the garbage disposal to get a fresh clean there
Andrea S.
Meridian, ID
I tried this when I couldn't find the pine sol that I was looking for. Pine sol completely crushed this product. It didn't do the same thing that I get with pine sol
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This product really is incredible. I have been using this liquid cleanser for all and I really can not believe the great work he has done. It is very good to clean the walls, tiles and more.
Danielle L.
I've used this product on my floors and shower/tub. Not a bad product but I tend to like other brands a bit better as they are more effective and have a quicker cleaning time.