BY MR. CLEAN

Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
You can't beat this stuff! The smell is amazing and I absolutely love cleaning with it. My house smells so good after I use it! I feel like it cleans very well. I definitely recommend this if you haven't already tried it!
Melissa W.
Smyrna, TN
Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Cleaner leaves the house smelling amazing. It works great for cutting through the grime and helps get rid of the nasty germs! Great value with a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this to everyone! Love my Mr. Clean!
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
We use this stuff to clean just about everything in our home. It has a fresh, clean smell. Add a capful to some hot water and you're good to go. We use it to moo our floors, clean our bathroom, and disinfect the kitchen counters. Seriously multipurpose.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
I've been using this for years now to clean my dishes and it always gets the job done. Free of harsh dyes or chemicals and it smells like refreshing citrus! Would definitely buy again!
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
I use this to clean bathrooms or floors. It does a pretty good job keeping it nice and clean. Dirt and grime build-up and it completely takes it away. I usually don't buy Mr. Clean because generic works great to. So it's just up to your preference.
amber m.
taylor, MI
This cleaner really comes in handy with having a puppy who likes to leave little "presents" on the floor I love that it's antibacterial and the lemony fresh scent is a real plus as well . it also comes in handy when I need to clean out my washing machine
Tzigane M.
Washington, IL
I love the scent of the product and how it makes my house smell clean. It does a pretty good job on everyday cleaning but I have found that on the tougher jobs it doesn't work as well
Janey U.
Yuma
Mr Clean summer citrus scent is my new favorite! It cleans the entire house: kitchen, bathrooms, floors...one product to clean it all! it may seem a little pricey, but when you consider how little it takes to really clean, it is a bargain for sure
Laura A.
Wellington, TX
My mom is kind of an obsessive compulsive cleaner. Seriously, it's annoying, especially since she fiercely cleans the whole house, in every corner, as deep as she can, all day long. The situation got complicated when she wanted us to do the same thing, the exact same way. So she heard about this product and she bought it to gave a try. Next thing I know, she was delegating tasks.
Amanda R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like to use Mr Clean summer citrus scent to clean my tile floors and baseboards. I like the clean scent that's not overpowering. It leaves my house sparkling clean and smelling nice. This cleaner is affordable and available at local stores.