BY MR. CLEAN

Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would use this to mop our floors and she still does. I think that speaks for itself. It has an amazing smell like fresh lemons, and it cleans amazingly. I don't think I'll ever use anything different.
Sarah H.
Paxton
Lemon scent I use to wash counters and my floors, bout at local Walmart. Resonable price.. lemon scent!! Yum very nice. It makes things shiny! Sometimes can make sticky! I buy this every 2 weeks. Love my house smelling good
Julie S.
I've used this and I don't like it as well as competitors. I believe it uses a residue and leaves behind some gunk. The smell is really overwhelming. It's better than not cleaning at all, but there are certainly better options.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
I really like all of the Mr. Clean brand products. This one is one of my favorites because it is antibacterial so you know it is killing germs as you clean. It has a wonderful fresh scent. It is not sticky at all. I would buy this to use again and I recommend it to anyone that wants a good cleaning product!
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
Omg had von on vacations for a week and my husband had forgo to th to the trash out came back hon it smelled awufull . I used tho product within seconds it had killed that awufull smell i was surprised how well it worked
Emma M.
Schofield, WI
This is my favorite product to use for cleaning the bathroom floors. It use it with some hot water and pour the soap in a bucket and scrub away. It leaves such clean scent in the bathroom abd makes the floors shine.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
I used to buy this liquid to
Clean my floors with. Its pretty effective but I stopped purchasing because it was too messy to dilute etc. smells good. I used to buy it at walmart. I would probably recommend to other.
Queen Esther S.
Smells like I've taken a trip to an island. 😄 A little goes a long way. I love to use this to clean EVERYTHING in my home. From the kitchen, mopping, and my bathroom. It just leaves your home clean and refreshed
Kylie H.
San Antonio, TX
Love the shiny bald Mr.Clean products! I love using the magic erasers and I love the citrus scent of this purpose cleaner. I use it in the kitchen and bathrooms! It's a great price and will continue to buy again!
Kaitlin M.
This stuff has been around forever and I can certainly see why it smells great cleans great and doesn't need anything changed about it you can find it at a great price at just about any store I will continue to buy