BY MR. CLEAN

Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is the detergent i always grab for in the store. I love the clean citrus scent and how well it cleans. I have three dogs and my floors get really dirty. I don't have to scrub when I use this at all. I would recommend this to any one who likes to have clean floors and surfaces.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I bought this one because the lemon scent seemed irresistible and I am still very pleased with how it cleans my house. I have pets that walk everywhere, sometimes they little paws leave marks all over the tiles, but Mr Clean gets rid of all paw prints and it disinfects.
Ariana L.
This is what dreams are made of. I'm so lazy when it comes to cleaning my bathroom but this makes it so much easier. It's stupid cheap and you can get it anywhere. It's good for all surfaces: tiles, marble, granite, counter tops, bathtubs,
toilet bowls, anything. Definitely get this
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everything! Floors, counters, toilets, sinks, showers, cabinets, etc. Just add some water to a sponge and use a little Mr. Clean and you can get any stain/dirt off the surface. I love the smell too. My roommate always knows when I've cleaned because of Mr. Clean!
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
I use this on everything and I love the smell because it makes my entire house just smell clean. It isn't strong like many cleaners are it is very subtle and that's what I like about it. Not to mention it gets out all of the grease and nasty stuff that is left on counters bath tubs ect!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
If i don't use this i feel like my floors are still not clean. I've use all the products you can think of but this takes them all, especially on wooden floors, it doesn't take the shine away, which is a plus. this is a definite must buy for any clean freak like me
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
I use this sometimes in my home & enjoy using it. a small amount diluted in water goes a long way! scent & cleaning properties are great! I like how many scents it comes in & Mr. Clean is a brand that really stands by its name!! I recommend it to family & friends
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
I use this on my floors and bathroom the most. I love the clean citrus smell when I am done cleaning. I also like the there is not sticky residue left behind on my floors, sink, toilet etc when I am done cleaning. This is my main go to cleaner for my house.
Brittany S.
Temecula, CA
Truly a Multi Purpose cleaner, it works wonders and the scent is amazing, Target always has good deals. It's always been super effective in my home and like I said the SCENT wins over everything. I'd definately keep buying it. Mr Clean products 10 out 10.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
This is my FAVORITE! Keeps my house smelling so fresh! Very effective antibacterial cleaner! Can use it on any and everything! I purchase it from Walmart or Dollar General. Summer Citrus scent is the BEST! I would recommend it to others for their home.