BY MR. CLEAN

Naik C.
I love all the products citrus scent . this one too. I like this product limpiaar floors and bathrooms and kitchen surfaces . I feel that cleans and disinfects leaving everything clean. It has a good price , good quantity and multiple uses . I recommend it, and would buy again .
Michelle W.
This cleaner is ok. It doesn't seem to do an amazing job at cutting through things. Just your typical cleaner. The smell is pleasant which is a plus. It wouldn't be my go to cleaner for the price but if it's a mid-range option. Now their magic erasers work wonders and I love those.
Donna L.
Dallas
I like Mr. Clean because it smells nice and kills germs. I am able to use one cleaner to clean my bathroom fixtures and my floors. You also do not have to rinse. It is sold in most every grocery, drug, and discount store. I would recommend to others for the value and efficiency.
Sharon P.
I really like Mr. Clean because it truly works. It gets my home clean. It smells great too. I love when I just cleaned and my home has that Mr. Clean smell wafting about! It's very effective on many different surfaces. I highly recommend Mr. Clean to anyone looking for a good multipurpose cleaner.
Lidia Z.
Suelo utilizar este producto para limpiar el piso y me gusta mucho por que lo deja muy limpio, su precio no es tan economico como otras marcas pero lo compensa con la calidad del producto, suelo comprarlo en menards y walmart, los recomiendo porque esefectivo y su aroma me encanta.
Carly S.
Madison, WI
Nothing beats the clean of Mr. Clean! The Summer Citrus scent is a universal smell of clean! I use this for all surfaces. Just dilute it and GO. It leaves your surfaces feeling and smelling clean. No residue or stickiness left! It is fairly inexpensive and you can kind it anywhere!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is the detergent i always grab for in the store. I love the clean citrus scent and how well it cleans. I have three dogs and my floors get really dirty. I don't have to scrub when I use this at all. I would recommend this to any one who likes to have clean floors and surfaces.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I bought this one because the lemon scent seemed irresistible and I am still very pleased with how it cleans my house. I have pets that walk everywhere, sometimes they little paws leave marks all over the tiles, but Mr Clean gets rid of all paw prints and it disinfects.
Ariana L.
This is what dreams are made of. I'm so lazy when it comes to cleaning my bathroom but this makes it so much easier. It's stupid cheap and you can get it anywhere. It's good for all surfaces: tiles, marble, granite, counter tops, bathtubs,
toilet bowls, anything. Definitely get this
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everything! Floors, counters, toilets, sinks, showers, cabinets, etc. Just add some water to a sponge and use a little Mr. Clean and you can get any stain/dirt off the surface. I love the smell too. My roommate always knows when I've cleaned because of Mr. Clean!