BY MR. CLEAN

Melissa R.
austin
Great aroma and convenient if you have to clean every day. The new package helps with mixing up with water and even though is mix still strong to take dirt out without struggling.
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
I love to use this when I am using my floor steamer. I dilute it in some water, spray on the floor and steam. Makes my floors shine and smell amazing along with killing bacteria
Crystal A.
Largo, FL
I used Mr. Clean for all my go-to needs. All products are effective for cleaning and the scent of their products are mood lifting. Their products are always priced to sell!
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
This is my go to cleaner for the kitchen. It has a wonderful crisp citrus scent that does great on the floor it does t leave a sticky residue just clean and smelling great
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
Love the lemon scent. Love the reliability. Only need a bit added to a bucket of hot water to dust & mop. I also use this to get stains out of my carpet. Love this product.
Kelly C.
O'Fallon
I like the antibacterial aspect of this
This product was purchased at a target store
Pro: antibacterial con: not all natural
Very effective for deeper cleaning
I would buy
Bonnie H.
Astoria
I absolutely love mr. Clean products. Not only do i use them in my own home but i have a housecleaning business i only use mr. Clean products for. The only reliable choice.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Not the best multi-purpose cleaner I've used. The smell is good not great because a like a more strong clean smell. Good for floors but not for the kitchen counter for example. Mr. Clean has better products
Samantha A.
Love the fresh smell of Mr.Clean. Works great and one staple I make sure I always have on hand. You can find this at your local grocery store usually. I would highly recommend.
Emily B.
Blair, NE
Use this at my job to mop the floors and clean everything at the end of the day! Helps ease my mind that it is an antibacterial cleaner as I work at a health care clinic.