BY MR. CLEAN

Kelly C.
O'Fallon
I like the antibacterial aspect of this
This product was purchased at a target store
Pro: antibacterial con: not all natural
Very effective for deeper cleaning
I would buy
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
There is nothing particularly memorable about this product. I can easily make my own homemade cleaner for cheaper than this product that works just as good if not better.
Samantha A.
Love the fresh smell of Mr.Clean. Works great and one staple I make sure I always have on hand. You can find this at your local grocery store usually. I would highly recommend.
Emily B.
Blair, NE
Use this at my job to mop the floors and clean everything at the end of the day! Helps ease my mind that it is an antibacterial cleaner as I work at a health care clinic.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Not the best multi-purpose cleaner I've used. The smell is good not great because a like a more strong clean smell. Good for floors but not for the kitchen counter for example. Mr. Clean has better products
Shayla F.
Plymouth
Works very well, all time favor in my house. Walmart always has it in stock! If you or anyone you know love to clean, this is the number 1 to buy, not expensive either!
Cindy A.
Indio, CA
Another of my go to cleaners. Except I try to use this more while mopping than anything. It’s a refreshing smell and it’s spreads that clean smell all around the house.
Jamie B.
Marshall , MO
Always leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean!!! I usually mix mine with warm water and spray almost any surface to leave my house clean and smelling so so good!!!
Isabel R.
I don’t now what to say about this because I don’t use it as much. The only thing I can say is that it smells good when I mop the area where I put my cat’s litter box
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
This concentrated bottle lasts me forever! I use it to mop, for my kitchen, my bathroom and as disinfectant. It’s so versatile and leaves the house smelling amazing!