BY MR. CLEAN

Devin M.
Venetia , PA
I enjoy the Mr. Clean scent. However I just don’t find myself using this product for everything. I wish I did. I just don’t always think of it when I look into my cleaning closet.
Julie F.
Piscataway, NJ
This product is amazing on your walls. I had purchased it to use in the kitchen, and was needing to find a chore for my youngest who is six, so I put a half a cup in a bowl full of water, and gave her a sponge to the hallway walls, and I cannot believe the difference it made. It was if I had freshly painted the walls again. From where her little hands were in helping like the big kids with chores, I had to finish then above because it was that drastic of a difference. Now, I will be washing my walls FREQUENTLY, knowing the difference this product made!
Tina M.
Alexandria
I love being able to clean my house with the fresh lemon scent. I can use it diluted for most uses. In a spray bottle for kitchen and bathroom. In a bucket for floors and walls.
Mary P.
WILKES BARRE, PA
Mr. Clean was what my mom used every time she had to mop the floor or do a deep surface clean. So it's always been the brand I buy. I just wish the scent wasn't so overpowering.
Melissa R.
austin
Great aroma and convenient if you have to clean every day. The new package helps with mixing up with water and even though is mix still strong to take dirt out without struggling.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely impeccable when it comes to cleaning. It cleans like a dream and makes my life so much easier. It’s fairly priced and so easy to find. It makes my daily chores so much more effective. Great product and brand!!
Crystal A.
Largo, FL
I used Mr. Clean for all my go-to needs. All products are effective for cleaning and the scent of their products are mood lifting. Their products are always priced to sell!
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
This is my go to cleaner for the kitchen. It has a wonderful crisp citrus scent that does great on the floor it does t leave a sticky residue just clean and smelling great
Bonnie H.
Astoria
I absolutely love mr. Clean products. Not only do i use them in my own home but i have a housecleaning business i only use mr. Clean products for. The only reliable choice.
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
Love the lemon scent. Love the reliability. Only need a bit added to a bucket of hot water to dust & mop. I also use this to get stains out of my carpet. Love this product.