BY MR. CLEAN

Ebony S.
harlem
Mr. Clean vs Fabuloso is a tie for me. This stuff not only makes my floor smell good but it makes my house smell great and fresh. When visitors come over they sniff and I get complements. Thank you Mr. Clean.
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
This is my all time favorite cleaner! The smell is amazing I clean my kitchen and bathroom floors with this! It leaves a fresh lemony scent all through out the house! Doesn’t leave a sticky residue! I’d definitely recommend!
Tracey Y.
We use this product at my work and we use it on everything! It leaves the store smelling great and last a good while. It really does help prevent dust from collecting and building uo anymore than it does
Jordan S.
I use this for cleaning g nearly everything. Counters, floors, tubs/showers, windows and mirrors. I adore this product. The scent is great. I make a mixture of 2:1 cleaner and water in a spray bottle
Aniya C.
North Hollywood, CA
It keeps the germs away, it leaves my floor shinny and it smells really good too. Like when I was sick I used to clean with this in my bathroom and I got better instantly. When it says it keeps the germs away there is no doubt about that .
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
This is my go to cleaning product! You can clean all surfaces in your household with this. It smells absolutely amazing and always leaves my house with that fresh clean smell. Would recommend to others.
Kaylee G.
Norman, OK
smells so good and works fantastically. okay i will be the next week or next weekend to though the next year will come be together forever and then you can go do a great movie night and then get to sleep
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I actually had the pink version of this but I couldn't find it. I really want to try the lemon one because maybe I'll like the scent better but this scent was too strong and left my floors feeling soapy.
Julie E.
Phoenix
If you want your house to smell clean but not like a hospital , and you really want a product that does a great job disinfecting as well as leaving a fresh scent and shine behind this is the one.
Brandon C.
Great pleasant scent cleans surfaces with ease. I use it for cleaning the floor, sink, and bathtub. It is a good general purpose cleaner purchased at walmart on sale. Very pleased with the value.