BY MR. CLEAN

Amy C.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is one of my favorite household products to use. It leaves an extremely fresh scent that travels throughout the house. As well as, it removes stains and dirt of tiles easily. I highly recommend this product.
Alicia N.
Cranberry Township
This product smells good and cleans very well. It is very inexpensive. I buy it at walmart. They have many different scents. Good quality product. I highly recommend it. I would buy this again and i already do.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
I use this with my mop on my tile kitchen floors when there’s an especially sticky mess or it’s in need of a deep cleaning. This stuff works spectacularly and makes mopping less of a job, plus it smells great!
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Love this! It’s a home staple and classic! I would recommend to everyone. I use it not just for mopping. I’ll mix diluted solution in a spray bottle and it’s my bathroom, kitchen, anything cleaner. Love this stuff.
Bridget S.
New Holland , PA
I really like the smell of this cleaner, it makes your whole house smell good. You can find it at almost any store. Which is really beneficial. I will most definitely keep using this product for years to come.
Lauren G.
Just doing three stars because I don’t use this stuff enough to give it a very accurate review. I use it if I ever find any mold. It does have a pleasant scent to it. I’ve been wanting to try more natural cleaners
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
You can never go wrong with lemon scent in my opinion. I purchased from target. Price is good. Works well on tough messes. After using not only is everything clean but the house just smells great and smells clean.
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
This stuff is good for everything!!! I use it on everything from floors to wall as and anything in between!!! It’s a great value too!! And comes in a variety of scents!! Carried at most grocery and big box stores!!
Ebony S.
harlem
Mr. Clean vs Fabuloso is a tie for me. This stuff not only makes my floor smell good but it makes my house smell great and fresh. When visitors come over they sniff and I get complements. Thank you Mr. Clean.
Tracey Y.
We use this product at my work and we use it on everything! It leaves the store smelling great and last a good while. It really does help prevent dust from collecting and building uo anymore than it does