BY MR. CLEAN

Kathleen B.
Love the ability to disinfect, and degrease well! Lemon though... is just “okay” I’d love the antibacterial ability with a fresh and different scent. But overall a good affordable staple that can clean floors, walls, baseboards, etc , as well as a spray cleaner for counters and such it’s great!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I love using this to mop my floors. The scent is wonderful and it really gets my floors clean with the everyday coming and going. A little goes a long way in warm water. It is reasonably priced for the quality you get. It has multipurpose uses as well. Great for typically cleaning and dusting.
Chrissy S.
Economy
Mr. Clean products have been a staple for cleaning in my home for as long as I can remember. You can depend on it to kill any bacteria or germs, especially during the school year when kids bring every thing home. I am partial to the citrus scents. It just let's you know that its clean.
Roni M.
Bunola
Love it! I love the smell of this product and it makes your house smell clean. It's super easy to find almost everywhere sales it. It is reasonably priced and is well worth it. It is super effective in cleaning and disinfecting. I would definitely recommend this cleaner for all to use.
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Scent Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40. Such a clean 🧽 citrus 🍊 🍋 smell! Love to use in my kitchen! A good value, for product that gets the job done! Even better that it’s antibacterial to keep all the germs 🦠 away!
Tonya C.
I use this to mop my vinyl wooden plank floors and it does a wonderful job and doesn't leave a residue behind.....so no rinsing.  I also use it to clean surfaces through out the home, sinks, toilets, showers and tubs, walls and appliances.  I do find that I need to rinse and use glass cleaner after cleaning shiny or glass front appliances after use.  Great fresh scent.  I'm strange I guess, out of all the fragrances for cleaning products, I seem to gravitate toward the citrus/lemon scents.
Tina P.
Wapella
I like to use this in the kitchen, it's antibacterial and a good scent for your kitchen. Some scents will not mix well when your cooking or can ruin your appetite. Very good value for the price, Mr. clean always works well. I would but this again.
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
I love the lemony scent! Very concentrated so dilution is a must but I feel like that's a plus because it means more bang for your buck. It cleans really well and the scent makes everything just feel fresh. I buy this product often and will continue to.
Denise N.
Atlanta
This is another terrific multipurpose cleaner that our family uses and both are bathrooms and a kitchen because it not only cleans but it freshens the room. I trust the brand because I’ve used it for years and I usually put this into a spray bottle.
Leisa J.
I love using Mr.Clean when cleaning around the house. I also love that it kills bacteria and cleans effectively. It is affordable and not price. The scent is refreshing and clean. I always pick up a bottle when I am shopping for cleaning supplies.