BY MR. CLEAN

Brittney O.
Works great on any kind of cleaning you need to get done. I use it for my kitchen and my bathrooms. It works great on cleaning my stove, counters, tub, sink, and even my toilet ... Plus it smells absolutely amazing and clean.
Taylor Y.
Mix it with just some water and wipe things down to keep my boat looking new and smelling fresh. Inexpensive as a little goes a long way. Does have a strong smell so I would recommend using it in areas that are well ventilated.
Sadie C.
Dallas, OR
I love that this comes concentrated. We have a squirt bottle I mix this into for daily cleaning in the kitchen and bathrooms. It smells very fresh but not too over powering like some other brands. I’d recommend this to a friend.
Haylee w.
Fayetteville , NC
I love the smell of these products, when I clean my home I want it to smell strong like I had been scrubbing on it for hours! This product does really work and it smells amazing this is one product that is always in my home
Sophia G.
I love the brand Mr Clean. This brand always does a beautiful job. It leaves my home smelling refreshed and clean. Like any other cleaning product be carful not to use to much product in a small area and leave Windows open
Mercedes V.
I love this product from them! I use to clean all the time and it works like magic I have no complaints about this product what so ever! I just wonder if they have different scent beside citrus! Haha but I use it every week.
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
This is the best cleaner for prefab showers, sinks and bath tubs. It won’t scratch the surface or take off the shiny protective coat that keeps it looking nice. I only wish the lavender vanilla scent was still available!!
Dagmara A.
One of the best smelling cleaners. Personally I like to use it for bathroom and floor cleaning. Great value for cheap. Little bit of Mr. Clean goes a long way with great results. I will definitely buy this product again.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
I love mr clean! Nothing works better as an all purpose cleaner. It cuts grease even with warm water and deodorizes my bathroom and disinfects the kitchen counter tops and does a great job on floors. The scent is an A+ plus
Brooklyn C.
Apache
This is a great cleaner I use it for my counter tops and floors it smells so fresh and does a great job a tough Grimey spots. Very affordable and it’s a great size. I’ve been using it for 4 years and will continue to.