BY MR. CLEAN

Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product for cleaning tables and my fridge door. I like the antibacterial surface cleaner it makes me feel better especially with so many jerks around. I buy it often and I plan on staying with it because other surface cleaners are rough on your hands and this one isn’t.
Amanda B.
Waveland
Mr clean is my go to cleaner. With ceramic floors and concrete counter tops, it keeps my home sparkling and smelling fresh. As a homemaker, I have gone through many products and Mr. Clean is still the best! The summer citrus scent is my favorite but they are all good.
Liz P.
Bemidji
Strong, but works well for many situations. You just have to dilute it for whatever job you have. Price is fair considering you get a lot of use out of one bottle. Mr. Clean is what I use at work and at home, I recommend to all that want a clean, fresh smelling home.
Jessica C.
This is my #1 must have on hand at all times I use it for the really nasty stuff when I feel I need a real thorough clean and who bett we r to do it than mr. Clean. It smells pretty good too. I mostly use it in the toilet or for a good bathroom floor cleaning.
Tanya A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is very useful to clean my apartment. It was not very expensive either. It has a great scent to it as well. Was very effective in wiping off dirt. It is easy to use and definitely worth the price. I would recommend this cleaning product to anyone.
Isabella S.
New York
Smells super good! It doesn't smell like regular cleaning products that will burn the hairs right out of your nose. Awesome product that's gets the job done with anything around the house.
evelyn p.
pembroke pines
This is a great everyday cleaner. The smell is clean citrus but not overpowering. Cleans tough messes from my kitchen counters all the way to mopping the floor streak free. I definitely recommend to anyone that needs a great antibacterial general purpose cleaner.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I love cleaning with Mr. Clean. It smells SO GOOD. Seriously, you can smell the clean, and it does a great job. Very effective and you do not have to use a large amount. I normally purchase at Target when it's on sale :) I would purchase again and recommend to friends!
Jennifer C.
Lewiston
Since this is a bright scent, I use this scent in the downstairs areas like the kitchen, living room and downstairs bathroom. I find the citrus scent uplifting. Again, Mr.Clean is works hard and isn't anymore expensive than the next cleaner. I buy all the time.
Geneva D.
Longwood, FL
Have kids? A dog? Need to clean up anything? Buy this! It smells fantastic, does the job and lasts forever. You won't be sorry with your purchase and will soon be the only thing you use!