BY MR. CLEAN

Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I love getting the jugs rather than the spray bottles because it lasts longer and it’s much easier to clean with! I can add a little into my solution to help sanitize my floors or drop some in my tub or toilet. The smell is nice and fresh and not overpowering! It’s reasonably priced too!
Cortney D.
Brazil, IN
I love the original Mr. Clean multipurpose cleaner. The Mr. Clean makes everything smell very clean and fresh. Its not pricey at all very affordable. I believe that Mr. Clean is very effective. I would recommend this product to others especially if you want a lemony clean smell.
G G.
I have a very messy doberman who drips her water and food all over the tile in my home. I have to steam mop about once a week to keep up with her mess and I like adding a splash of this to the water I use to leave behind a trace of lemon to get rid of the "dog smell". Works wonders!
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I use this on everything! It's my favorite cleaning product. I purchased a large spray bottle and put a small amount of this product in it and filled the rest with water. It makes it more convenient.
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product for cleaning tables and my fridge door. I like the antibacterial surface cleaner it makes me feel better especially with so many jerks around. I buy it often and I plan on staying with it because other surface cleaners are rough on your hands and this one isn’t.
Liz P.
Bemidji
Strong, but works well for many situations. You just have to dilute it for whatever job you have. Price is fair considering you get a lot of use out of one bottle. Mr. Clean is what I use at work and at home, I recommend to all that want a clean, fresh smelling home.
Jessica C.
This is my #1 must have on hand at all times I use it for the really nasty stuff when I feel I need a real thorough clean and who bett we r to do it than mr. Clean. It smells pretty good too. I mostly use it in the toilet or for a good bathroom floor cleaning.
Isabella S.
New York
Smells super good! It doesn't smell like regular cleaning products that will burn the hairs right out of your nose. Awesome product that's gets the job done with anything around the house.
evelyn p.
pembroke pines
This is a great everyday cleaner. The smell is clean citrus but not overpowering. Cleans tough messes from my kitchen counters all the way to mopping the floor streak free. I definitely recommend to anyone that needs a great antibacterial general purpose cleaner.
Tanya A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is very useful to clean my apartment. It was not very expensive either. It has a great scent to it as well. Was very effective in wiping off dirt. It is easy to use and definitely worth the price. I would recommend this cleaning product to anyone.