BY MR. CLEAN

Maju C.
sirve para todo tipos de espacios en casa y es m juy efectivo y de larga duracion me resulta muy economico
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Lemon Me Clean. Well if you like lemons (smell), and you like Mr Clean this should be a no brainer for you.
Jacklyn L.
chestermere
Love how nice and beautiful my house smells. I use mr. Clean products all the time and absolutely love them
Natalie P.
Embrun
My favorite cleaner! Love that it works so well and smells so great! It’s also not harsh on any surfaces.
Alyson S.
Truro
Works great with a fresh scent! Works great in my deep cleaner as well! Affordable and effective product!
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
The classic still great. The same smell and quality as always for an affordable price. Amazing as always.
Amelia B.
Kent, England
I like this and it makes you feel clean. I have used this a few times and it smells lovely to! Good value
Julie L.
J'ai toujours utiliser mr.net. il laisse une odeur de citron frais après le ménage. nettoi vraiment bien
Kathrine J.
Je l'utilise pour netoyer tous dans la maison , netoie bien et sens tres bon , donne de beau reaultat....
Brenda A.
This product smells great, has a lemon scent that I find incredible, clean very well, my mother loves it.