BY MR. CLEAN

Ivy R.
Lima, OH
I use Mr.Clean multi-purpose cleaner to clean a lot around my home, it is a good value and it doesn't not leave behind that sticky residue that some other products do. It is very effective in cleaning anything around your home. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality cleaner.
Kat S.
I tried the Summer Citrus scent and I liked it. I feel like at this point we should be able to get free from the harsh bleach and chemical odor found in many bathroom cleaning products, and Mr. Cleans seems to understand that. A good product that works great, without that horrible bleach smell.
Emely T.
Love the scent of this product. Leaves the floors very clean and the house smelling fresh. I’m usually sensitive to scents and chemicals but this one is fine for me. Very affordable price point. I would definitely recommend.
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
In my world, citrus is the cleanest scent of all! This is a product that is strong enough to meet my needs and because it is concentrate it lasts a long time. And in a pinch, I successfuly subbed it for tiolet bowl cleaner.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Mr Clean Summer Citris worked okay, but not as good as the Lemon Pine Sol I normally use.
It was pricier then the Pine Sol. I purchased it because I had a coupon for a free bottle.
I had to use more of it than the Pine Sol to do the same job. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE
I have been buying this stuff for years. I like it because it's concentrated and I normally fill 1/4 with Mr. Clean and water. Good to go after that. I love the scent and how fresh my home is after using it. The price is great and I would recommend this to anyone.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This product smells great. The only complaint I have about it is that you have to wipe down whatever surface you're cleaning with water after applying or else it leaves a little residue. Its a good value as you get a lot of cleaner for a decent price
Starr S.
This is one of the best cleaning products ever. It's not expensive at all for the amount of product you get. I love citrus smell because it smells like I took a freshly squeezed lemon and cleaned my home with it. I make sure I purchase a bottle (preferably a gallon) of this every time I shop for cleaning supplies.
Kimberly L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great for mopping places you want to be sure are disinfected, like the bathroom or kitchen floor. I love the smell too, I buy this one specifically for the nice lemony scent. I haven't used it on wood flooring as of yet, but on tile it works great, doesn't make the floor slippery or tacky and the scent isn't over powering, just fresh.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I use mr. clean Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner Summer Citrus because I love the scent. It's stays in the air for a long time after I finished cleaning and the house smells amazing so fresh and clean!!!
It also cleans pretty much everything.
I usually get all my cleaning supplies at Walmart.