BY MR. CLEAN

Valeria A.
Hamilton, ON
Mélissa B.
Quebec
Super produit qui ne laisse aucun residus, il a une odeur agréable & fraiche, parfait pour un nettoyage de qualité
member-23950
A lot goes a long way with this product ! Super price when buying from Costco as the bulk size always goes on sale!
Cindy P.
I use mr clean on my laminate floor all the time, it cleans good, doesn't leave a film on my floor and smells great
Amy C.
It's a really good product and cleans the house really well. I tell everyone to buy it. And it smells really nice.
Paula P.
Mount Pearl
I like using Mr. Clean Citrus as it provides a good cleaning job at a economic price with a bright, fresh scent.
Srishayini S.
Scarborough, ON
Great product. Used onmulti surface. I dilute it and use it in spray bottles for a clean less dirty areas.
Kira B.
Toronto
Mr. Clean is good to use when your cleaning surfaces. It has a nice scented smell compared to many other cleaners
Kristy T.
Arcadia , NS
Another great, clean smelling product! I love how fresh it makes your home smell after you have cleaned with it!
Amanda L.
st John, NL
My favorite multi purpose cleaner it has an awesome fresh lemony scent and cleans amazing. I will continue to buy