BY MR. CLEAN

Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Mr clean products are the best. I use most of that name brand for cleaning. This lemon scent makes your house smell amazing
Chaimae E.
Sala al jadida
I like it it lives your house smiles good and i would like to use it every day 😇😇😇😇 i think is the best product i use ever
Mandy B.
Ottawa, ON
Smells super nice and does a nice job cleaning everything. I use it in the kitchen in the bathroom on the floor everywhere!
Kyra M.
Trenton, ON
Smells great and leaves everything sparkling clean! Is not expensive so you don’t have to break the bank for a great clean!
Caitlin P.
St Thomas , ON
Classic, nothing to special. Does the job, smells great, doesn’t leave a sticky film on floors like a lot of cleaners do
Bryttany B.
Roxboro, QC
I use this to clean my floors mostly. I live the smell and it cleans really well. It’s a good price can’t go wrong here.
Saba S.
Karachi
Citrus scent gives a fresh smell after cleaning,it keeps away the bugs in the house,the size of the bottle is reasonable
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
My favourite cleaner. My mom always used. This and it reminds me of home and helping my mother clean up when i was small.
Lucia H.
I live this product so much, works great and smells amazing. I get mine at Walmart and it’s always my favourite to grab.
Hannah O.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
good cleaner, does the job well but I prefer the hassle free swifter option instead of using this with a mop and bucket!