BY MR. CLEAN

Roxana E.
Me deja los suelos de casa aparte de limpios, también con un agradable olor a limón. Esa sensación de limpieza, frescor, aroma a limón me gusta.
Lizbeth A.
Toronto , ON
I like the smells and the freshness that leaves in my home after cleaning. It’s not too expensive and there’s a little of quantity to be used.
Priyanka. U.
This one is my favourite. It's antibacterial, it has lemon extracts. I think it's really nice and I personally recommend people to buy this one
Shelby R.
Eganville
I’ve used this on all surfaces from tabletop to floors and it cleans everything so well. It smells amazing and picks up all the unwanted dirt.
Gabrielle R.
This lasts forever. Smells fantastic and kills all the germs and bacteria. Easy to soap up with warm water and mop the floors or clean the tub
Brandy V.
Perfect for refilling my spray bottle and also when I have outdoor jobs that I am filling a bucket for and need more then just a few spays for.
Bushra S.
selva di val gardena
Its so good and it clean very good but i used to use the white one its smells so fresh and good .i use it for every thing ,its a good product
Cléo B.
Québec, QC
I do like this product. The smell is a bit strong (I’m not a huge fan of citrus scent) but it’s good to clean quickly tables, countertops...
darrah s.
sudbury, ON
I like Mr clean because it's not changed formulas over the years. It still works like it used to and you can trust its going to do a good job
Victoria T.
St. John's
Everyone should like Mr clean. I mean it's been in people's homes since the dawn of time so it's always just been a normal household cleaner