BY MR. CLEAN

Candace M.
Amherst
Nothong beats good ol mr clean for your floors. Mr clean does a great job cleaning the floors and also leaves a great fresh smell behind
Rachel T.
Deux, QC
The smell is what I like the most first of all !!! Smells so clean & fresh and leaves my house 100% clean . Mr. Clean is the way to go !
Vanessa O.
Winnipeg , MB
I love Mr. Clean products. They smell great and get the job done. I feel confident in the cleanliness of my surfaces whenever I use this.
alma d.
Quezon City
The smell of citrus plus the it is easy to wipe off of my tables and stove top is what i really love about mr.clean multi purpose cleaner
Camélie R.
Sainte-Foy
Nice scent. Wash well. Leave a fresh scent in the house when my family comes! You can buy it almost everywhere, it's a popular product!
lindsay M.
Wembley, AB
works great. smells great. this product is seriously the bees knees. works great for cleaning up the pee from potty training toddlers.
Ани М.
This cleaner is so good, the smell is incredible and i can buy it from every store .it doesn't leave any stains , it is very effective
Amanda L.
Cannington
Great cleaner from a trusted brand. Leave my house smelling fresh and my floors looking clean. Always a great value. Not too expensive.
Anthony F.
Kuwait
This is one of the best multi purpose cleaner that I have used. It works great on tough stains and removes the same with no scratches.
Capturing J.
This stuff smells so good! When i clean my house with this it immediately smells amazing. It gets the job done. Cleans everything good