BY MR. CLEAN

Sarah F.
This is the best thing to clean floors with. You only need a capful and you get that lemon scent as well as knowing it is cleaning the dirt
MaMaWong W.
Love the smell of this stuff!!  My house feels super clean and smells great when I’m done cleaning. This is a go to product for me
Candace M.
Amherst
Nothong beats good ol mr clean for your floors. Mr clean does a great job cleaning the floors and also leaves a great fresh smell behind
Collette F.
Mr Clean has the best smell you have to scrub more but add bleach n works great. Also this product is affordable n they hand out coupons
Vanessa O.
Winnipeg , MB
I love Mr. Clean products. They smell great and get the job done. I feel confident in the cleanliness of my surfaces whenever I use this.
Janice R.
Used to clean. My pergo floors ,works well Good product you don't need to use too much and the scent. Is good. It is the. Smell of clean
Selina D.
Kitchener
After cleaning it leaves a fresh citrus smell behind which really very refreshing . Last long cleans well. Nothing much to say about it.
Monika G.
Darlingford , MB
Love the scent! It works great for what I need and I haven't needed to switch it up because it's always worked. I constantly repurchase!
Rachel T.
Deux, QC
The smell is what I like the most first of all !!! Smells so clean & fresh and leaves my house 100% clean . Mr. Clean is the way to go !
Rebecca Z.
Manitoba, Canada
It's ok. Seems to clean well. The smell is gross gets to me after a bit. Overall I use it and will continue to use it as it costs are ok.