BY MR. CLEAN

Victoria T.
St. John's
Everyone should like Mr clean. I mean it's been in people's homes since the dawn of time so it's always just been a normal household cleaner
Neda C.
Kitchener
Mr Clean Summer Citrus antibacterial mu,ti purpose cleaner has a fresh clean scent and it does a great job at cleaning the messes in my home
Cléo B.
Québec, QC
I do like this product. The smell is a bit strong (I’m not a huge fan of citrus scent) but it’s good to clean quickly tables, countertops...
Dione R.
I use this product in my house all the time. It scent is overwhelming and it is perfect for everyday cleaning. It is a good product to buy
Silvia R.
Recommendado limpia y desinfecta, tiene un agradable olor que perdura y es antibacterial, que mas se puede pedir de un producto de limpieza
Viktoria L.
Ottawa, ON
Love the smell! A little goes a long way and it really feels like it gets the place clean. Good price and you can find it almost anywhere.
Michelle B.
Victoria , BC
Does the trick! Smells fresh and isn’t overpowering while you are using it. I like it’s good to use in many areas of my house, and my car!
Cheryl K.
Lethbridge , AB
Love the smell of the product and it seems to clean well. Great value for the price no complaints you can buy it at any grocery store
Sarah F.
This is the best thing to clean floors with. You only need a capful and you get that lemon scent as well as knowing it is cleaning the dirt
MaMaWong W.
Love the smell of this stuff!!  My house feels super clean and smells great when I’m done cleaning. This is a go to product for me