BY MR. CLEAN

Lauren W.
Me. Clean is the only cleaner I would ever purchase to clean my house. It gets though soap scum and grease and leaves my house smelling fresh. I use it though out the entire house
Crystal M.
Tuttle
I am not really a fan of the smell of this cleaner but it works good. I got a bunch of Mr. Clean Citrus with coupons and we used it for a long time. It is okay but not that great.
Blayre T.
I use this product for my tiled floor! Keeps it shiny and smelling great. Would recommend to anyone! Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Scent Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
I love to use this when I am using my floor steamer. I dilute it in some water, spray on the floor and steam. Makes my floors shine and smell amazing along with killing bacteria
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
Omg ! Yes this is amazing I love me clean! Super effective and leaves everything smelling good and looking clean. Good value ! I personally like citrus so the scent is amazing.
Katlyn N.
Lagrange, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cleaning product, it always leaves my house smelling great and it has everything really well dusted and shiny. It gets those “tough” stains out of shower
Kristie H.
pensacola
Smells really good, but I’m just concerned about the chemicals in the product. I do feel like it makes the floor clean and it gives off a clean fresh smell to the whole house.
Loren C.
Manatee
I love the citrus scent. I love to buy the various smells throughout the year to have different smells in my home when cleaning. I love the fact that it is antibacterial.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
This product is very useful for multiple surfaces in the home and mixes well with water for cleaning my laminate floors when I don’t steam mop. Nice, pleasant citrus smell as well.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
We clean the floor with Mr. Clean! The citrus scent is lemony and clean. It’s the scent we have used for years. It doesn’t leave the floor sticky and gives a deep clean.