BY MR. CLEAN

Marina M.
Laval
I like this product. I usually put some in my mop mix but you can use it for anything really. Its not harsh. The smell is so nice smells clean. The value is good, its not expensive for what you get. I highly recommend it to others.
Cezz G.
I love the smell and the way my floors, bathroom or kitchen surfaces looks after cleaning with Mr. Cleaner Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Scent Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40
Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
I absolutely love this item! I buy this product quite often. It is a pretty good price for what it is! I would purchase this product again and I would recommend this as well.
B R.
Weyburn, SK
I love his for cleaning my bathroom. I feel like it gets rid of stains or unwanted water marks! Super effective have been using for years and never a let down I purchase mine at Walmart they do have frequent sales
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
I used this to clean the floors mainly in my uni flat. This smelt really good and it managed to over power any stench in the room and make the room smell really good! It’s affordable too so I would buy it again.
Karen O.
My mom has used this cleaner for my entire life. I don’t feel like the house is clean unless I smell Mr. Clean. This is the smell of my childhood. Mr. Clean does an excellent job of cleaning. It’s tough and heavy duty.
Nadia N.
I clean my house, kitchen, microwave and alot of other things with it... I find it super easy to use it...it even clean tuff stains from thing... The fragrance is awesome too... can't live without it, can't even think leaving it now
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
I used to get this for regular cleaning in my home. I still get from time to time but have switched products since then. Pleasant scent and fairly effective cleaner when used properly. Make sure to rinse properly.
Debbie C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
Mr. Clean has been my go to cleaner for years! I love the fresh lemon smell it makes me feel good knowing everything is clean and fresh! It's just an all around great cleaner that disinfects well too!
Robin F.
Calgary
Gets the job done, and the citrus scent has that natural “clean” association the second you smell it. Great bang for your buck to as you can dilute it and still rest assured it’s doing the job.