BY MR. CLEAN

Random P.
This cleaner leaves your floors nice and clean but be careful you don’t use too much, this cleaner I’ve found is very easy to use too much of and then it leaves your floors sticky.
Dorice S.
Edmonton, AB
I have been using Mr Clean lemon scented cleaner for about 20 years! I love it especially for mopping floors. It cleans Well, smells good and dries quickly with no sticky residue.
Kimberley G.
Mississauga, ON
Mr Clean never lets me down. It’s perfect for floors, counters, toys and outside furniture. We have scent allergies in our family but the Me Clean summer citrus is just right.
Taylor G.
Clarenville, NL
Perfect cleaner for floors, bathrooms, sinks, etc. Cleans great, and doesn’t leave a film or anything. Great price for a great product and leaves the whole area smelling clean
Tamara H.
Airdrie, AB
I use Mr Clean for most items in my home and I like that you don’t need a lot mixed in with water for it to be effective. We get most items from Walmart where we shop a lot.
Kristy L.
Sault Ste. Marie
I use this product daily in my house to help clean up after the 8 people in it and it does it without missing a beat. It does however get pricey at regular price so I stock up when it’s on sale.
Madi S.
I love that fresh scent I use this to clean everything I watered down in a spray bottle to clean my counters on my stove is really great haven't used anything else in years
Kim G.
Smells like clean! Cuts grease effectively and gives a general sense of clean. It can be strong on the scent side but it is only strong during cleaning ( it does subside)
Ashley W.
Port Alberni
I love how well it cleans. I love the citus scent, as well as all of the other scents as well. Mr clean is a product my parents used and still a go to for me to this day
Flora S.
Vancouver , BC
Smells great and works great for floors I also will mix it in a spray bottle for cleaning the washroom down counter tub toilet it’s an excellent cleaner for multiple surfaces