BY MR. CLEAN

Laurence B.
My mama used to use this product, and now I use it too! It cleans everything perfectly and leaves a fresh smell! I absolutely love this cleaning product and I would never change a winning formula!
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I find this multi purpose cleaner to leave a bit of a sticky residue. The price is good and generally Mr Clean delivers a good products, but this particular one just doesn't give that "clean" feeling.
Lynne L.
Calgary
Always have a giant jug of mr. Clean under the sink. I use it for everything. Floors, counters, bathrooms and sinks and tubs .... I purchase it at either Walmart or Safeway

I will always buy it
Tracy B.
Victoria , BC
Use this in my hot mop water for my laminate floors in my rented townhouse. Leaves a great lemony scent that isn't heavy in a chemical odor. My go to flour cleaner. Great if you dilute in water to clean the wall ad well.
Nicole B.
Calgary
Have since switched to using norwex. Prior though this is what I learned to clean with. It was the best option possible

The smell is pretty intense if your sensitive to that kind of thing.
Gia A.
I like Mr. Clean products for cleaning my home. I use this for cleaning washrooms, and other places around the house. It had a nice scent and is perfect to add to your cleaning supplies.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Nada mejor que los limpiadores son de gran uso y para la limpieza se requiere y que mejor que hacerlo con productos de calidad y que de verdad jaran su función se los recomiendo 100%
Random P.
This cleaner leaves your floors nice and clean but be careful you don’t use too much, this cleaner I’ve found is very easy to use too much of and then it leaves your floors sticky.
Dorice S.
Edmonton, AB
I have been using Mr Clean lemon scented cleaner for about 20 years! I love it especially for mopping floors. It cleans Well, smells good and dries quickly with no sticky residue.
Taylor G.
Clarenville, NL
Perfect cleaner for floors, bathrooms, sinks, etc. Cleans great, and doesn’t leave a film or anything. Great price for a great product and leaves the whole area smelling clean