BY MR. CLEAN

Joanna S.
Love this product. It disinfects, cleans so well, is so versatile, you don’t even need a lot, AND it smells awesome. I love how clean the house smells after cleaning with this. I use it literally everywhere
Priscilla O.
Belle River, ON
This is my favourite all purpose cleaner. It is the most versatile. I use it diluted in spray bottles and in hot water when mopping my floors. The scent is the definition of fresh and clean for me!
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
So I basically use this product for everything. Me clean is my go to for spills, bathroom cleaner to vehicles. It’s simple to use and smells great. Doesn’t leave floors slippy or leave marks, and doesn’t leave a bad smell.
reiyn s.
For me, this is the best multi purpose cleaner I have been used. I loved the refreshing lemon scent and the price is good for the quality.Very effective and you will really have to say that it is clean amd fresh. i will definitely repurchase this again and again.  Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Summer Citrus, 24 oz
Cynthia W.
Halifax
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Mr. Clean products, leaves the house smelling like lemons and doesn’t leave streaks or a hazy buildup. I use this on tubs, toilets, sinks and laminate floors. I love the citrus scent.I like being able to use one cleaner for multiple surfaces, cleaning jobs. Kills germs, really important especially on toilets!
Venessa L.
Love the smell of these things & i know without a doubt my home is getting cleaned the right way. Scent!! This is all purpose so i use it everywhere & i get the big gallon so i can refill my spray bottles. Perfect for everyday.
JAYDE W.
North York , ON
I like the scent of this product. Works very good. Leaves my apartment smelling fresh and clean. Very simple to use. I bought this from Canadian tire. Good value for the cost.
Kelly K.
Edmonton
I love Mr Clean! It smells fresh and does a great job of removing dirt. It’s great for cleaning floors as well. I will buy this product again! And it has a good price point.
Latisha C.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
This product please services feeling nice and clean it also removes stains that may be stuck on floor. This product also has a nice sent I would definitely recommend it
Audra B.
I like knowing that when I clean I've disinfected most germs. This is a great cleaner with a nice lemon fresh scent. With 3 animals it's important to keep the house clean and this succeeds in doing so. I've used this for over 30 years and I don't plan on changing anytime soon.