BY MR. CLEAN

Bri S.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love the smell of this product. Any citrus product is a win for me, leaves my home smelling fresh and my house clean. If you don’t like overly powerful
Lemon smells stay away. I would recommend
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
The smelll is fresh and when u clean wth Mr. Clean it really dose the job with little effort and yr floors and counters are free from dirt and germs leaving yr household clean and smelling Good .
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Strong scent but it does clean well. I used to buy this product often however now I do not. I think it’s a bit too strong now. I wouldn’t recommend to someone who doesn’t like strong cleaning smells.
Kelsey G.
This product is very affordable and smells absolutely great! I hate when cleaning supplies are overly powerful but this one isn’t too strong. It easily cleans everything I need without to much struggle.
Courtney s.
I love to wash everything in my house walls floors Furniture everything with this product! My mom used it I've used it. And now my mother-in-law started using it I would definitely recommend this to anyone
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Mr. Clean Summer Citrus Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner is an affordable product that can be used to tackle a multitude of household tasks - especially in the kitchen and bathroom. The fragrance is fresh and clean and not overpowering. I would definitely buy this again.
Nicole O.
Colorado Springs
We use this for about everything,from kitchen to floors and walls..it shines the chrome on all our faucets. This makes my house smell clean for days,and doesn't leave a filmy residue!
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
This product smells SO GOOD! One of my favorites for every day use, just cleaning up around the house making everything smell so good. It’s cleaning qualities are amazing as well, one of my favorites, no doubt.
Molly F.
Dewitt, MI
I’ve always loved Mr Clean products for my house. They always leave my house smelling amazing but it’s not too overpowering. I got it at Meijer and I would absolutely buy it again.
Karitza🇵🇷Gutierrez G.
Norwalk, CT
Love this for washing my floors, I like that it’s antibacterial so I don’t have to worry about the germs my roommates bring it not the home with walking with their shoes everywhere