BY MR. CLEAN

B R.
Weyburn , SK
I love his for cleaning my bathroom. I feel like it gets rid of stains or unwanted water marks! Super effective have been using for years and never a let down I purchase mine at Walmart they do have frequent sales
Karen O.
My mom has used this cleaner for my entire life. I don’t feel like the house is clean unless I smell Mr. Clean. This is the smell of my childhood. Mr. Clean does an excellent job of cleaning. It’s tough and heavy duty.
Nadia N.
I clean my house, kitchen, microwave and alot of other things with it... I find it super easy to use it...it even clean tuff stains from thing... The fragrance is awesome too... can't live without it, can't even think leaving it now
Tracy M.
Chesterville, ON
I used to get this for regular cleaning in my home. I still get from time to time but have switched products since then. Pleasant scent and fairly effective cleaner when used properly. Make sure to rinse properly.
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
My go to for everything . I always prefer this one for the citric smell . It is effective and good value . I also like it for my makeup Studio to remove foundation stains from the floor. Give it a try .
Debbie C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
Mr. Clean has been my go to cleaner for years! I love the fresh lemon smell it makes me feel good knowing everything is clean and fresh! It's just an all around great cleaner that disinfects well too!
Laura M.
Great stuff gets my floors sides an athing else I need sparkLing done in no time I love. Clean home but hate spending a fortune on cleaning products this is great value for mo ye and dose what it says on the tub
Robin F.
Calgary
Gets the job done, and the citrus scent has that natural “clean” association the second you smell it. Great bang for your buck to as you can dilute it and still rest assured it’s doing the job.
Shanie B.
South Tetagouche, NB
I like the product because I can use it pretty much everywhere. One bottle takes less space then 10 different products. I use it to clean the floors too and the house smells good after!
Bree K.
Saskatoon
Good cleaning pruloduct. Seems to do the job well. Although I will never actually know the cleaning power until I am able to conduct scientific tests on the surfaces I have cleaned.