BY MR. CLEAN

Valentina G.
Doral, FL
My go to for everything . I always prefer this one for the citric smell . It is effective and good value . I also like it for my makeup Studio to remove foundation stains from the floor. Give it a try .
Debbie C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
Mr. Clean has been my go to cleaner for years! I love the fresh lemon smell it makes me feel good knowing everything is clean and fresh! It's just an all around great cleaner that disinfects well too!
Laura M.
Great stuff gets my floors sides an athing else I need sparkLing done in no time I love. Clean home but hate spending a fortune on cleaning products this is great value for mo ye and dose what it says on the tub
Robin F.
Calgary
Gets the job done, and the citrus scent has that natural “clean” association the second you smell it. Great bang for your buck to as you can dilute it and still rest assured it’s doing the job.
Brianna L.
Carleton place, Ontario
Makes your house smell lemony fresh. Also nice it’s has antibacterial so gets the grummy hand prints off door handles too. Price is good for a multi purpose cleaner
Gia A.
I like Mr. Clean products for cleaning my home. I use this for cleaning washrooms, and other places around the house. It had a nice scent and is perfect to add to your cleaning supplies.
Shanie B.
South Tetagouche, NB
I like the product because I can use it pretty much everywhere. One bottle takes less space then 10 different products. I use it to clean the floors too and the house smells good after!
Bree K.
Saskatoon
Good cleaning pruloduct. Seems to do the job well. Although I will never actually know the cleaning power until I am able to conduct scientific tests on the surfaces I have cleaned.
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
I only give a high recommendation based on the brand opposed to the scent. If your not a fan of lemons this isn't what you should use. Very strong and long lasting, good for many year
Carmella F.
Brampton, MT
I love this product, it smells great and helps make the cleaning easy. I love the scent of this product, it truly makes the cleaning worth while. You could get this product at any local grocery store.