BY MR. CLEAN

Rocio F.
Shaunavon
Mr. Clean is a good product for cleaning all in the house, I buy Mr Clean in Waltmart but you can get it in any supermarket store. For me is excellent product, really effective in cleaning and disinfecting all, I still buying Mr Clean for cleaning my house
Mackenzie F.
St, NL
I find that this cleaner can be a bit harsh so I water it down when I am using it. I transfer it over to a spray bottle and fill it up with 1/3 cleaner and the rest is water. It works great for disinfecting, cleaning counters, tile, bathroom, the whole works really.
Kayleigh L.
I love this cleaning product, cleans really well and also smell really nice. Makes my house smell amazing! I always buy more than one each time I go shopping, worth the money and doesn’t look cheap. good price and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
jean T.
I always use Mr Clean products. It’s really multi purpose and works wonders on many things like faucets, sinks, floors, countertops, bathrooms, you name it. It’s very effective and easy to use. I would recommend this to everyone! Loving the citrus scent!
LeeAnne S.
I love the smell of Mr. Clean summer citrus cleaner. It works well for a multipurpose cleaner and I am quite happy with it. It is affordable and lasts a long time since you dilute it with water. I buy this all the time and would recommend it to anyone.
Cara H.
Hamilton
This is always my go-to product for washing my floors! It cleans great; I don’t have to use much effort for it to work well. It doesn’t leave a residue and leaves a great scent behind that lasts for days! I will continue to buy this cleaner and will continue to recommend it to others
Tina S.
Munich
Well it really does what it advertises, I almost exclusively use it for my floors and it gives them a nice shine and the scent is nice. I don’t know if I would buy another one when this is empty because maybe the cheaper one does the same job.
Lisa F.
Aylmer, ON
This is my favourite cleaning product to use for my floors. Smells amazing and it isn’t crazy expensive. Cheaper then most floor cleaning products. I love the citrus smell the best. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Marina M.
Laval
I like this product. I usually put some in my mop mix but you can use it for anything really. Its not harsh. The smell is so nice smells clean. The value is good, its not expensive for what you get. I highly recommend it to others.
Barbara K.
Campbellford , ON
Mr Clean has a great scent... it makes any room smell clean! I love that this is a multipurpose cleaner and that a little goes along way. I use it for almost any cleaning job I have to do. I have even used it to clean my car.