BY MR. CLEAN

Mónica E.
O bought this mr clean citrus and I like the smell. It disappoint me a little bit, I expect a little more, I have to use a lot to get the result that I was looking for, the price is good and the scent was very very nice. I recommend for not to dirty jobs
Sandy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Mr Clean. It has such a fresh scent and after use the house smells great. Very affordable and a good value. Have never been disappointed using this product. Would buy again.
Elizabeth E.
Conrod
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to scrub my sinks and showers with this stuff! I use it to scrub soap scum off the shower doors. I love the smell because it stays lasting for a week!
Fatma A.
Calgary
This product is the greatest. I use it to clean my living adining, toilet and floor , and there’s only a little quantity that needs to be used . It leaves my floor nice clean and I love the smell!
Phylicia B.
Who doesn’t love and trust Mr. Clean? For as long as I can remember I have been buying this household cleaner because it is super affordable, it goes a long way, and never disappoints. I fill a bucket of warm water with one cap full of cleaner and am able to clean my hallway and kitchen floors with ease. Perfect for cleaning floors.
Sara B.
This is my tried-and-true brand of multi-purpose cleaner, but honestly I'm not that fond of it. It's one of those things I buy and use because it's what my mom & grandmother used, and it just seems automatic to reach for it. Writing this review has made me realize I should probably try out some new cleaners!
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
I love mr. Clean and I also buy the larger size at Costco. Very affordable and I know it cleans great. I use it all over my house and the smell is not overwhelming. It’s very versatile and it lasts me a very long time. Great product!!
Karly C.
Sechelt
Can’t go wrong with this product. I like the lemon fresh scent and it does a great job of removing dirt and grime that my 4 year old leaves behind. I prefer the spray bottle but this size gives you more bang for your buck so I will often refill my spray bottle with some of this.
TasleemahDjasem P.
Brampton
Smells really good and I feel like it really does a good job.  Leave surfaces looking clean and shiny.  Very effective removing dirt and any stains.  Typically purchase from walmart.  Affordable.   Would recommend to others.
Tahira J.
This product work amazing and smell great .I am so much addicted to the smell .So fresh .good value for money .deffiently recommend this product to friends and family .It is very effective leave everything fresh and clean .would deffient2 buy again