BY MR. CLEAN

Allison F.
East Leroy, MI
I use this stuff for anything, not to mention I love how it smells. I’ve used in on floors, tiles, countertops, etc and it’s one of the best cleaners I’ve ever used. It leaves a great fresh scent. Definitely give it a try.
Jordan S.
I use this for cleaning g nearly everything. Counters, floors, tubs/showers, windows and mirrors. I adore this product. The scent is great. I make a mixture of 2:1 cleaner and water in a spray bottle
Samantha M.
San Diego, TX
This is perfect for my kitchen. When I think of a tough oder, I always think of Mr clean and he gets the job done by killing all the smells.
yolimar s.
San Juan
me auper emcanta para limpiar la cocina el baño deeja todo super limpio me.fasina.lo recomiendo al 100
Kimberly M.
Morrilton, AR
I use this product on floors and all other surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. It’s very effective.
Erin M.
Spring
I use this cleaning product to do multiple jobs. I dilute it to scrub down non-porous surfaces, and I pour it undiluted into the large curb-side trash bins and scrub them down using a sponge mop (for the trash bins only). Works great!
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to all purpose cleaner for floors. I usually dilute this cleaner and use it for mopping
Jennifer C.
Lewiston
Since this is a bright scent, I use this scent in the downstairs areas like the kitchen, living room and downstairs bathroom. I find the citrus scent uplifting. Again, Mr.Clean is works hard and isn't anymore expensive than the next cleaner. I buy all the time.
Sherri A.
I use Mr. Clean products all the time. They do a great job and are reasonably priced. Also they are available anywhere.
Grays A.
Harrisburg
I love the smell of the cleaner. It also cuts through grease and takes off any marks left by objects hitting my counter.  I use it regularly in my shop cleaning furniture, floors, and walls.